RE: SpatialThing and feature (again)

> Or is the definition of geo:hasGeometry in GeoSPARQL a much weaker statement and only has the effect that you describe (it entails that anything that carries a geo:hasGeometry property is a geo:Feature), but does not imply that it must be semantically correct to have a geo:hasGeometry property on something that is a geo:Feature?

Correct. Under the RDFS entailment regime, the implications of rdfs:domain/range axioms only affect the properties, not the classes. So the definition of geo:hasGeometry in GeoSPARQL entails that every thing that has a geo:hasGeometry is a geo:Feature, but it does not follow that every geo:Feature must have a geo:hasGeometry property.

RDFS is mostly property-centric ...