W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-sdw-wg@w3.org > October 2016

Re: ACTION-207: calling all Australians (new time proposed for BP sub-group meeting)

From: Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 06:20:54 +0000
Message-ID: <CADtUq_3XgBOqcf_cXox=pAJg2tGNsr-C_+G77PYqfB+XqS=tOQ@mail.gmail.com>
To: Kerry Taylor <kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au>, Rob Atkinson <rob@metalinkage.com.au>, SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Thanks both ...
On Thu, 13 Oct 2016 at 06:31, Kerry Taylor <kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au> wrote:

> Yep, pretty antisocial – but no worse than the current meeting time (1am)
> --- and I think I am pretty meeting-ed out with attendance at all the
> others anyway, so please accept my support for the time and  apologies too.
>
> --Kerry
>
>
>
> *From:* Rob Atkinson [mailto:rob@metalinkage.com.au]
> *Sent:* Thursday, 13 October 2016 11:11 AM
> *To:* Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com>; SDW WG Public List <
> public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
> *Subject:* Re: ACTION-207: calling all Australians (new time proposed for
> BP sub-group meeting)
>
>
>
> This is acceptable to me - I think I'll submit a default apology though
> :-)
>
>
>
> Rob Atkinson
>
>
>
> On Thu, 13 Oct 2016 at 03:20 Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> All-
>
>
>
> on our call today (minutes [1]) we proposed a new time for our meeting
> that was somewhat less antisocial for folks in NZ (ok, Byron).
>
>
>
> Once the clocks change in Europe (30-Oct) we will change our time to:
>
>
>
> 16:00utc = 17:00cet = 05:00nzdt (+1 day)
>
>
>
> Unfortunately that's 03:00aedt for all you Auzzies ... pretty anti-social
> (but not materially worse than the current time!). I know that this would
> effectively preclude your participation in discussions.
>
>
>
> Through the (northern-hemisphere) summer period, we've had some Aussie
> participation (thank you!) ... is it acceptable for you to participate by
> correspondence over the next 6-months? We can always have ad-hoc webex
> sessions if there are specific issues to be resolved?
>
>
>
> Please let me know ...
>
>
>
> Our next meeting on 26-Oct will be at the _current_ time 14:00utc.
>
>
>
> Then the one after that on 9-Nov would be 16:00utc unless our Aussie
> colleagues object.
>
>
>
> Jeremy
>
>
>
> (close ACTION-207)
>
>
>
>
>
> [1]: http://www.w3.org/2016/10/12-sdwbp-minutes.html
>
>
Received on Thursday, 13 October 2016 06:21:36 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Thursday, 24 March 2022 20:31:26 UTC