W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-sdw-wg@w3.org > October 2016

RE: ACTION-207: calling all Australians (new time proposed for BP sub-group meeting)

From: Kerry Taylor <kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 05:31:48 +0000
To: Rob Atkinson <rob@metalinkage.com.au>, Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com>, SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <PS1PR06MB17409DDEA7FFAF4042472FECA4DC0@PS1PR06MB1740.apcprd06.prod.outlook.com>
Yep, pretty antisocial – but no worse than the current meeting time (1am) --- and I think I am pretty meeting-ed out with attendance at all the others anyway, so please accept my support for the time and  apologies too.
--Kerry

From: Rob Atkinson [mailto:rob@metalinkage.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, 13 October 2016 11:11 AM
To: Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com>; SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Re: ACTION-207: calling all Australians (new time proposed for BP sub-group meeting)

This is acceptable to me - I think I'll submit a default apology though :-)

Rob Atkinson

On Thu, 13 Oct 2016 at 03:20 Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com<mailto:jeremy.tandy@gmail.com>> wrote:
All-

on our call today (minutes [1]) we proposed a new time for our meeting that was somewhat less antisocial for folks in NZ (ok, Byron).

Once the clocks change in Europe (30-Oct) we will change our time to:

16:00utc = 17:00cet = 05:00nzdt (+1 day)

Unfortunately that's 03:00aedt for all you Auzzies ... pretty anti-social (but not materially worse than the current time!). I know that this would effectively preclude your participation in discussions.

Through the (northern-hemisphere) summer period, we've had some Aussie participation (thank you!) ... is it acceptable for you to participate by correspondence over the next 6-months? We can always have ad-hoc webex sessions if there are specific issues to be resolved?

Please let me know ...

Our next meeting on 26-Oct will be at the _current_ time 14:00utc.

Then the one after that on 9-Nov would be 16:00utc unless our Aussie colleagues object.

Jeremy

(close ACTION-207)


[1]: http://www.w3.org/2016/10/12-sdwbp-minutes.html

Received on Thursday, 13 October 2016 05:32:22 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Thursday, 13 October 2016 05:32:23 UTC