Re: SDW Plenary Call this week

Thanks Rob,

Your doc was already visible at https://w3c.github.io/sdw/qb4st/, no
problem (although you'll need to update your repo with some trivial
changes I made).

I also linked this from the index page (https://w3c.github.io/sdw/).

Just a quick look, in your namespaces table, I think the qb4st prefix
should go to http://resources.opengeospatial.org/def/qbcomponents/qb4st/
not the qb namespace.

Cheers

Phil