Re: Data on the Web BP for review please

Hi Frans,

Thanks for this.

We had a telco a little earlier today and discussed your comment - so
far without any resolution. There is sympathy with the point you raise
but it's debatable whether it applies specifically to data on the Web as
opposed to numeric data in general. Plus we're concerned that there is
pretty much no time to create and receive reviews of a new BP.

No definite decision yet though!

By copying this reply to the DWBPs comment list, it is already in the
system. no need to send it again unless you want to add more detail.

Thanks

Phil.

--

Phil Archer