SSN for FPWD: changes requested at meeting of 25 May

From: Kerry Taylor <kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 05:48:15 +0000
To: SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
CC: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
I believe these  are now  all complete in the current version http://w3c.github.io/sdw/ssn/

It is possible there are some non-Americanisms in the ontology itself and therefore in its documentation. It would be incorrect to change these, I believe, if there are any.

For the next release, does the W3C require that ontologies must have all the terms (and annotation properties) written in American, too?  We will need to be careful going forward if this is the case.

--Kerry