From: Kerry Taylor [mailto:kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au]
Sent: Monday, 16 May 2016 11:13 PM
To: public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Subject: [sdw] ssn meeting this week agenda

Dear spatial-data-on-the-web,

The meeting focused on the ssn deliverable this week will be held, as usual, at 17 May 2016 21:00 UTC<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20160517T21&ah=1&msg=SSN%20Call> (click for your local time).

The meeting will discuss late modifications to the Editor's draft http://w3c.github.io/sdw/ssn/ to be ready for a vote for FPWD at the plenary meeting next week. Please review the Editor's draft prior to the meeting. In particular the meeting will address,

  1.  Documentation section 4
  2.  URL for SSN & SSN-DUL
  3.  Modularisation section 3
  4.  Work Plan section 5
  5.  Any other burning and essential FPWD issue

Further details and dialin instructions here https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Meetings:SSN-Telecon20160517.
Don't forget to use the same nickname for the webex login and the irc login, and type "present + yourname" on the IRC when you join.
--Kerry