From: "Simon.Cox@csiro.au<mailto:Simon.Cox@csiro.au>" <Simon.Cox@csiro.au<mailto:Simon.Cox@csiro.au>>
Date: Friday, 4 March 2016 9:02 pm
To: Kerry Taylor <kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au<mailto:kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au>>, "public-sdw-wg@w3.org<mailto:public-sdw-wg@w3.org>" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org<mailto:public-sdw-wg@w3.org>>
Cc: "phila@w3.org<mailto:phila@w3.org>" <phila@w3.org<mailto:phila@w3.org>>
Subject: RE: [ssn] ssn sub-group regular meeting times are set

Unfortunately I’m unlikely to make that time this week, as I both have a visitor + am tasked with getting a teenager off to school ;)

Please register my main concern/suggestion: that in re-factoring, consider putting the details of sensor/system, observation, feature-of-interest into separate modules, with perhaps a lightweight skeleton over the top only containing a minimal set of stub classes.

Have fun folks!

Simon