RE: ssn: lost something?

No - I was referring to the version of SSN as published with the FPWD, as I said: https://www.w3.org/ns/ssn/ . It also corresponds to the ontology documentation in the FPWD. Those things appear  to have been dropped accidently.

From: Simon.Cox@csiro.au [mailto:Simon.Cox@csiro.au]
Sent: Wednesday, 29 June 2016 6:03 PM
To: Kerry Taylor <kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au>; public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Subject: RE: ssn: lost something?

Are you looking at SANDA in WebProtege?
That is very incomplete yet.

I still see all the restrictions in the version of SSN here http://purl.oclc.org/NET/ssnx/ssn

Simon

From: Kerry Taylor [mailto:kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au]
Sent: Tuesday, 28 June 2016 6:16 PM
To: public-sdw-wg@w3.org<mailto:public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Subject: ssn: lost something?

Joel and I were looking at ssn today in the context of IoT  and we noticed that "ssn:Observation" has lost its restrictions for  properties "ssn:observationResultTime", "ssn:qualityOfObservation" and "ssn:observationSamplingTime" somewhere in the translation to the FPWD form.
Can anyone explain? Have any others gone missing? Is a more thorough check warranted?

--Kerry