Re: ssn: lost something?

While separating the DUL core out of the SSN I started off with using Michael Compton’s proposed modules of the ontology. They do not include the restrictions below on the Observation class. Have they been added to SSN after Michael’s work?

It looks like a closer check is warranted.

From: Kerry Taylor <kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au>
Date: Tuesday, 28 June 2016 6:15 pm
To: "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Subject: ssn: lost something?

Joel and I were looking at ssn today in the context of IoT  and we noticed that “ssn:Observation” has lost its restrictions for  properties “ssn:observationResultTime”, “ssn:qualityOfObservation” and “ssn:observationSamplingTime” somewhere in the translation to the FPWD form.
Can anyone explain? Have any others gone missing? Is a more thorough check warranted?

--Kerry