RE: OWL Time for FPWD

Kerry,  Ed,

Just to let you all know that Simon has incorporated my changes into the Editor’s Draft. There are still a couple of very minor typos, which should be fixed soon.

Chris

From: Kerry Taylor [mailto:kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au]
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2016 1:57 PM
To: public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Subject: OWL Time for FPWD

Dear SDW-ers
We postponed a vote to progress the Time Ontology in OWL   deliverable towards FPWD in the meeting last week (https://www.w3.org/2016/06/22-sdw-minutes) due to low attendance, and suggested bringing the vote to the SSN meeting this week instead, supplemented by an invitation for email votes.

Instead, the Chairs have decided to bring the topic back to the plenary meeting of SDW next week, ie 6th July 2016 GMT.  Please review the Editor’s draft before that meeting to inform your vote: http://w3c.github.io/sdw/time/

--Kerry & Ed