Re: Best Practice sub-group teleconference (15-June)

My regrets as well. Conflicting meeting. I do invite comments in the meantime on the draft spatial ontology located on Web Protege.

http://webprotege.stanford.edu/#Edit:projectId=fa09f9df-1078-4c17-a16c-ae83695ff431 <http://webprotege.stanford.edu/#Edit:projectId=fa09f9df-1078-4c17-a16c-ae83695ff431>

Josh