Re: Updates to UCR

Hi, Frans.

I've just completed my changes and made a pull request:

https://github.com/w3c/sdw/pull/312

The changes concern UC 4.42. Besides updating the use case description
wrt the state of the art, the major changes are the following ones:

1. I've changed the original title to make it clearer. Now it reads
"Enabling cross-domain sharing and re-use of geospatial metadata". I
haven't changed the section identifier though.

2. I've added "metadata profile based content negotiation" to the
identified issues.

Thanks

Andrea

--