Re: Updates to UCR

Hello Andrea,

Thank you for your effort to keep the UCR document in good shape.

I can not give a a hard deadline. The current (soft) target is to have the
third and final publication ready at the end of this month (July). Of
course that involves some time-consuming procedures, so having the contents
ready some time before the end of this month would be helpful.

Regards,
Frans