Re: Updates to UCR

From: Frans Knibbe <frans.knibbe@geodan.nl>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 11:45:44 +0200
To: Andrea Perego <andrea.perego@jrc.ec.europa.eu>
Cc: W3C SDW WG - Public <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Hello Andrea,

Thank you for your effort to keep the UCR document in good shape.

I can not give a a hard deadline. The current (soft) target is to have the
third and final publication ready at the end of this month (July). Of
course that involves some time-consuming procedures, so having the contents
ready some time before the end of this month would be helpful.

Regards,
Frans