Re: Updated SOSA core RE: SOSA core - procedures vs devices

Personally i do find it approaching K's proposal - but the roles of modules
a little blurred. The implication is even more modules at this level of
granularity - or another supporting diagram that has the same underlying
module structure, but shows the extensions (OWL axioms) etc attached to
each concept-defining module in the main hierarchy.