Re: Coverage subgroup call 27 July 2016, 13:00 UTC

Hi Bill

I have a straw man for a set of ready-to-use QB dimensions for basic
spatio-temporal cases - I've just sent it off to Josh to sanity check the
connection with his work on a lightweight spatial ontology - I'll have it
ready to throw to the wolves by the call.

Rob