Minutes Plenary Call

From: Ed Parsons <eparsons@google.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 16:37:43 +0000
To: SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>, "sdwwg@lists.opengeospatial.org" <SDWWG@lists.opengeospatial.org>
Hello everyone,

Here is the irc-log of today's call, thanks once again to Linda for
scribing.

https://www.w3.org/2016/07/20-sdw-minutes.html

As I mentioned at the end of the call we are approaching the Northern
Hemisphere summer and Holiday period, over the next few weeks there may be
fewer people available to take part on the calls.

I'd be interested in your views.. do we cancel meetings for a couple of
weeks or just allow calls to be organised within the groups on an ad-hoc
basis, I know the SSN work will not be affected as much...

Ed

--

*Ed Parsons *FRGS
Geospatial Technologist, Google