Re: Proposals for consolidating SDW best practices and aligning with DWBP

I think that our examples (as presented during the flooding scenario
narrative) should provide implementors with a good level of insight about
how to get stuff done. I imagine that readers will identify with one or
more of the actors in the scenarios we describe to help inform them what is
important for their concerns.

That said, I do see us referencing DWBP rather than repeating. In a lot of
cases, I think we need to extend the DWBP best practice(s) with spatial
specific elements ... so "what you need to do to publish spatial data on
the web" will be written in our doc.

They should still read DWBP though. We should cite it as a normative
reference.

Jeremy