Re: Proposals for consolidating SDW best practices and aligning with DWBP

Hello everyone,

I very much agree we should build upon the very good work of the DWBP, that
said I believe the document this group produces should be able to be read
on it's own and provide all that is needed for a reader to publish spatial
data without having to cross-reference the documents themselves.  This
might I guess result in the expectation we pass on to our readers that they
need to read DWBP first ?

ed

--

*Ed Parsons *FRGS