Re: Merge requirements for non-geographic reference systems?

Nobody has objected to the proposal, so I just merged the two requirements
to form the single requirement Independence on reference systems
<http://w3c.github.io/sdw/UseCases/SDWUseCasesAndRequirements.html#IndependenceOnReferenceSystems>
.

Regards,
Frans