Re: SDW BP sub-group: no call this week (it's nearly Christmas!)

Jeremy, Linda, Payam - many thanks for the great work done on the BPs!

My best wishes to you and all the group!

Andrea

PS: I think I agreed during the f2f to take care of BP8 [1], but I may
be wrong ;)

----
[1]https://www.w3.org/2016/12/16-sdw-minutes#item13

--
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.