Re: sdw: ssn task for next ssn meeting

Hi Kerry,

I have drawn and uploaded a more detailed representation of the workflow of the SAO Ontology and its connections with the SSN, PROV, and Timeline Ontologies. I have also added an RDF document that depicts the utilisation of the ontology. Please let me know if the example I have put on the web page is confusing, I can easily add different examples.
https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Proposals_for_rewriting_SSN#Proposal_3_made_by_Sefki

I am now going to update the web page of the SAO ontology to upload the up to date version of it.

Kind Regards,

Sefki Kolozali
Research Fellow
Institute for Communication Systems (ICS), home of the 5G Innovation Centre
University of Surrey
Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7XH, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)1483 689490

E-mail: s.kolozali@s<mailto:s.kolozali@qmul.ac.uk>urrey.ac.uk<http://urrey.ac.uk>
http://www.surrey.ac.uk/ics/<http://www.surrey.ac.uk/ccsr/>

On 3 Aug 2016, at 11:57, Kerry Taylor <kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au<mailto:kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au>> wrote:

Thanks Sefki,
No, I don’t think that is the right  place.. Here, that is linked straight from the main page, would be better : https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Proposals_for_rewriting_SSN. Or a new page you create that is anchored from that one.

>. It is not difficult to integrate it into the ssn ontology as another small module since it is not a large ontology.

It might help if you do that, too! If you use the old (ie ssn-xg) version of ssn for that you can’t go too wrong.

Kerry