"Exploiting Open Data" event, Brussels 11-13 October

From: Jon Blower <j.d.blower@reading.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 15:45:44 +0000
To: "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

Folk on this list might be interested to know about an event we are hosting in October. It’s all about using open data for practical applications in the environment sector, and includes four terrific keynote speakers (including our very own Ed Parsons!), presentations from the MELODIES team, demonstrations and hands-on tutorial sessions using our platform and tools. There will be a strong theme of Linked Data throughout, including the practical lessons we’ve learned applying this in geospatial applications.

We’ve just published the draft agenda. Registration is free and it would be great to see you there!

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/exploiting-open-data-tickets-22574403649

Best wishes,
Jon