Re: SDW WG WS @ INSPIRE 2016

From: Andrea Perego <andrea.perego@jrc.ec.europa.eu>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2016 15:07:39 +0200
To: Clemens Portele <portele@interactive-instruments.de>, Jon Blower <j.d.blower@reading.ac.uk>, Ed Parsons <eparsons@google.com>
Cc: Kerry Taylor <kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au>, SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>, Linda van den Brink <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>, Michael Lutz <michael.lutz@jrc.ec.europa.eu>
Dear colleagues,

This is to let you know that the SDW workshop proposal for INSPIRE 2016
has been accepted, and it is scheduled on Friday, Sep, 30th, at 9AM:

http://inspire.ec.europa.eu/events/conferences/inspire_2016/page/wsl

Cheers,

Andrea

--
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer
European Commission DG JRC
Directorate B - Growth and Innovation
Unit B6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.