Re: SSN -- publishing dolce alignment separately

It depends (of course).

Let me check I've understood you correctly. SSN should be a standard,
complete with implementation experience. DUL is an optional extension
that you don't want to put through the full standardisation process but
you need it to be published in a stable, persistent, citable form.

That would be a Rec and a Note in W3C parlance.

The W3C documents will almost certainly have short URIs of
https://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-ssn/
https://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-dul/

And the namespace files are already in place of course at
http://www.w3.org/ns/ssn/
http://www.w3.org/ns/ssn/dul/

HTH

Phil.