SSN -- publishing dolce alignment separately

From: Kerry Taylor <kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 00:19:07 +0000
To: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>, Scott Simmons <ssimmons@opengeospatial.org>
CC: Spatial Data on the Web Working Group <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
The SSN subgroup decided this morning that there are things (most particularly at this point, the DUL alignment) that we would like to publish *with* ssn but clearly not part of the "recommendation/standard".  Can you please advise us of the appropriate mechanism for this?

In particular with DUL, which was "built-in" to the orginal ssn we have disentangled it to make it "optional" and we prefer that part of (the previous) ssn does not carry the weight or obligations of a standard.

--Kerry