Re: SDW Next Plenary Meeting

From: Le Phuoc, Danh <danh.lephuoc@deri.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 11:10:53 +0000
To: Ed Parsons <eparsons@google.com>, SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>, "sdwwg@lists.opengeospatial.org" <SDWWG@lists.opengeospatial.org>
My regrets as I have unplanned meeting coming up.

Best,

Danh

From: Ed Parsons <eparsons@google.com<mailto:eparsons@google.com>>
Date: Tuesday 12 April 2016 10:33
To: SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org<mailto:public-sdw-wg@w3.org>>, "sdwwg@lists.opengeospatial.org<mailto:sdwwg@lists.opengeospatial.org>" <SDWWG@lists.opengeospatial.org<mailto:SDWWG@lists.opengeospatial.org>>
Subject: SDW Next Plenary Meeting

Hello everyone,

The next meeting of the group will be held on Wednesday 13th April using the summer time slot of 13:00 UTC.

The joining instructions are in the meeting link below, please make sure you use the same nickname for both webex and IRC.

https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20160413

Remember you now need to enter both a meeting ID and password for webex, if you are having problems with this ask for help on the IRC channel SDW.

Agenda

  *
  *   OGC coordination and communication to the TC
  *   GIScience Workshop Call for papers
  *   SSN Publication update
  *   W3C TPAC and F2F in Lisbon
  *   Actions review