From: Kerry Taylor [mailto:kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au]
Sent: Tuesday, 5 April 2016 5:09 PM
To: Cox, Simon (L&W, Clayton) <Simon.Cox@csiro.au>; public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Subject: RE: [SDW] [SSN] Agenda for SSN telecon this week

Simon,
Thank you for your comment.

?  Does O&MLite/Prov-O alignment open up the possibility of adding the 'ActivityOfSensing' class to SSN? (And maybe re-considering the names of some classes.)

Yes. This is broadly covered by both points  1.3 and 2 in the draft.

?  No mention of sampling/sampling features.

This is covered by  5. "Extend to cover UCRs and/or wish list items and/or these things https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Working_Use_Cases#Various_Sensor_Use_Cases_.28SSN.29 "

Unless there is no corresponding use case, although I recall that there is. If I am wrong, and this is not covered by an existing  use case, then please propose one into the UCR.

In general, this "future work" section clearly needs some expansion and better writing  in the document prior to release. It is only notes copied from the wiki and discussed in several meetings already so far.  I hope we can assign this writing and other tasks in the SSN meeting tomorrow. I do not anticipate we will be actually doing such development prior to FPWD, as agreed in meetings.

Kerry