Re: [linking-data] How can I manage links between sets of things (so that I don't have to manage individual links)?

Hi Jon-

VoID and Linksets have a part to play in this. We can use VoID (and
Linksets) to say that "this" dataset is related to "that" dataset, but then
we still need create  the links _between_ the individual resources that
those datasets describe so we can browse / traverse between related
resources.

There has been some work in this area (Rob Atkinson & [former] colleagues
at CSIRO) that I am hoping to summarise and include here.

Jeremy