Re: [linking-data] What do the links mean?

Hi Frans,

I am not exactly sure what you mean. Are you thinking about conceptual
neighborhood graphs for spatiotemporal relations?

For the temporal counterpart, there is an excellent paper from 1992 on
'Temporal reasoning based on semi-intervals' from Christian Freksa.
There is of course tons of work on spatial models including research on
very specific cases.

Combining spatial and temporal relations into a common system would lead
to a huge amount of relations and  most of them would not be
distinguished by humans (which was already shown for multiple spatial
relations).

Best,
Krzysztof

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu