Temporal reference system

From: Frans Knibbe <frans.knibbe@geodan.nl>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 18:49:14 +0200
To: Alejandro Llaves <allaves@fi.upm.es>
Cc: SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Hello Alejandro,

The way the Temporal Reference System requirement
<http://w3c.github.io/sdw/UseCases/SDWUseCasesAndRequirements.html#TemporalReferenceSystem>
is phrased is not clear to me. It says "The temporal reference system
should be specified." It is not clear to me where the temporal reference
system should be specified. Surely not everywhere were temporal data occur?

How about "it should be possible to reference the temporal reference system
used"?

Or how about  "There should be a standard for publishing data about
temporal reference systems. Those descriptions should be referencable by
HTTP URIs." ... this similar to the suggested phrasing of the CRS
requirement.

Regards,
Frans

--