Re: FW: ssn requirements usecase, and what this means for "principles"

Hello,

The term 'profile' is used in the W3C world too. See the DCAT vocabulary
<http://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-dcat/>: "A DCAT profile is a specification for
data catalogs that adds additional constraints to DCAT".  A nice example of
such a profile is the DCAT profile for INSPIRE
<https://ies-svn.jrc.ec.europa.eu/projects/metadata/wiki/INSPIRE_profile_of_DCAT-AP_-_Reference>
that Andrea is involved with.

I think this usage of the term is very similar to the way it is used by th
OGC.

Greetings,
Fnans

--