Re: [2015-03-14] Minutes

Just to let you know that I've added the relevant links to the draft agenda.

Cheers,

Andrea

--
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.