RE: Use of the word 'standard' in the UCR document.

+1 to Linda's alternative proposal.

IMO, a requirement should describe a need. Terms like 'standard' or 'best
practice' may imply to have a document or resource, which is not the real
need of a common user. We as a group may provide that document in a later
phase, but this is a different topic.

Regards,
Alejandro