Resolving UCR issues

From: Frans Knibbe <frans.knibbe@geodan.nl>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 18:43:29 +0200
To: Ed Parsons <eparsons@google.com>, Kerry Taylor <Kerry.Taylor@csiro.au>
Cc: SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>, Alejandro Llaves <allaves@fi.upm.es>
Hello Ed, Kerry,

We still have some unresolved UCR issues. I believe it was Kerry who
suggested that we might  use the weekly teleconference to try to resolve
one selected issue. Do you think there is time for that in the next
meetings? If so, then I suggest we start with issues that relate to Best
Practices because that is our next deliverable. Or we could have one of the
UCR editors suggest an issue, and perhaps also do a bit of preparation of
the issue to facilitate decision making.

Regards,
Frans

--
Frans Knibbe