Re: Best Practice for encoding spatial coverage

From: Ed Parsons <eparsons@google.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 12:55:38 +0000
To: "Svensson, Lars" <L.Svensson@dnb.de>, Frans Knibbe <frans.knibbe@geodan.nl>, "janowicz@ucsb.edu" <janowicz@ucsb.edu>
Cc: SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
I thought we were quite clear on the call that we should support both
consumer and producer communities, and if anything because of the past
implicit bias towards data producers as developers of SDI's we should focus
more on the consumer / developer community.

But I might be mistaken ;-)

ed

--

Ed Parsons