Re: Comments on Data on the Web Best Practices: BP-1 & BP-2

Dear Bernadette,

Thanks for giving me this opportunity, and sincere apologies for my late reply.

I've just reviewed the relevant sections, and I think that issues I
contributed have been at least partially solved.

Actually, I have some comments on the new version of the BP doc, but
I'll submit them when the 2nd draft is officially published.

Meanwhile, I just report a typo:

BP1, "Possible Approach to Implementation": a closing bracket is missing:

"[...] should be used to provide descriptive metadata (see Section 9.9
Data Vocabularies."

Cheers,

Andrea