From: "Phil Archer" <phila@w3.org>
To: "Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M)" <Lewis.J.Mcgibbney@jpl.nasa.gov>
Cc: "Barnaghi P Dr (Electronic Eng)" <p.barnaghi@surrey.ac.uk>, "Jeremy Tandy" <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com>, "SDW WG Public List" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Kicking off Editorial DRAFT of BP Document
Date: Thu, Jun 18, 2015 07:20

Thanks Lewis,

I suggest the three of you plus me have a conf call, maybe next week, when
we can go through the mechanics. Jeremy knows the ropes so that's a big
help, but we can get everyone up to speed on ReSpec and associated
tooling.

One easy first step - do I have your gmail accounts? I need this to give
you full merge rights in the Github repo.

Phil

--

Sent from my phone. Please excuse typos.