From: Jeremy Tandy [mailto:jeremy.tandy@gmail.com]
Sent: 15 June 2015 08:18
To: Joshua Lieberman; Ed Parsons
Cc: Frans Knibbe; Bruce Bannerman; SDW WG Public List
Subject: Re: BP Principles- more added [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hi. When I said "let's not make [spatial data] special" what I was implying was that there needs to be a low barrier to usage. So if someone is trying to do something simple, then it should be easy to do. Of course, that means that we experts need to make sure that the best practices we provide steer non-experts well away from pitfalls for those simple activities.

Jeremy