Re: The 'valid time' requirement

Hello Alejandro,

I am sorry, but I am not sure the requirement is in scope as a Best
Practices requirement, on the grounds that there is nothing spatial about
the requirement.

if there is a reason to accept this requirement in spite of it seeming to
be out of scope, I think we should at least describe the reason(s) why the
requirement is accepted nontheless.

I suggest reopening  ISSUE-16
<https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/16>.

Greetings,