Re: Editorial amendments to UCR

Hi Alejandro,

No mystery to adding an issue to the doc. You simply add in a Div with a
class of issue and then include a link to the relevant thing in Tracker.
e.g.

href="http://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/15">Issue 15</a></p>

And then this looks like, for example:

http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#h-issue1