Re: [SDWWG] CRS Issues, Issue-28 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: Kerry Taylor <Kerry.Taylor@acm.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 01:14:10 +1000
To: "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>

Are we getting close to agreement in this thread? I.e that a CRS MUST be unambiguously identified for any geometric point, but that does not imply that we have to say how such a CRS is defined  (and indeed we should not prescribe how such a CRS is defined --only that it must be identified).

Or should we devote a meeting to resolving this issue.? Given that it obviously needs a lot of space and opinions run hot, I would propose announcing it a few weeks ahead and planning for a few identified speakers to put various points of view to the meeting.

What do you think?

Kerry