Re: Ssn tasks

Thanks Kerry - in particular I see that task 1.3 now refers to alignment
between SSN & O&M - particularly citing omlite (as developed by Simon Cox
as a light weight ontology for the OGC Topic 20 / ISO 19156 conceptual
model ... see his paper [
http://www.semantic-web-journal.net/content/basic-observations-and-sampling-feature-ontology][http://www.semantic-web-journal.net/system/files/swj890.pdf]
and the published ontology [http://def.seegrid.csiro.au/ontology/om/om-lite]
and related sampling features ontology [
http://def.seegrid.csiro.au/ontology/om/sam-lite]).

I forgot to mention Sampling Features yesterday. This is one of the key
aspects in O&M that is not in SSN.

Also see Simon's related presentation here:
http://www.slideshare.net/mobile/drshorthair/om-alignment-with-ssn-prov-oboe-bfo

@simoncox ... Looking for you to weigh in when you have time.

Jeremy