Re: [Fwd: Re: Addition of copyright notice to the UCR doc]

Hi All,

Kerry and I discussed this matter this morning, and to expedite publication
we recommend the removal of the references to the code within the
requirement. If their inclusion is really vital to the understanding of the
requirement we can revisit the decision and "bang legal heads together" for
the next revision of the document.

Regards

Ed

--