Re: Addition of copyright notice to the UCR doc

Phil,

Adding the MIT license would further complicate an already complex Intellectual Property environment for SDW.

Is it necessary to include the examples of 3D graphics that triggers that inclusion?

Unless there is objection, the specific example and the MIT license should be dropped.

Regards,
George