Re: Origin and licensing for the XML3D examples

Dear Phil,

I just received from the original author the written statement, that he
released his snippet at flipcode into public domain.

Thus, it is eligible to make the whole example (including the ported
implementation) available under MIT licensing as stated at
http://w3c.github.io/sdw/UseCases/materials/3DGraphicsOnTheWeb/LICENSE

Hence, the links and examples (with the reference to flipcode) can
remain as is.

Thanks for pointing out this uncertainty.
Hope this solves any related issue.

Best,
Stefan