About a resolution in the minutes 29 July 2015

From: Antoine Zimmermann <antoine.zimmermann@emse.fr>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 15:40:16 +0200
To: public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Dear WG,

I was on extended hollidays until this week and followed very little of
what was going during Summer. Thus, I am only catching up with the
activity of this group now.

BTW, regrets for today's meeting.

I notice in the minutes of 29 July 2015 that there is a resolution saying:

"<phila> RESOLVED: That Issue-21 be rephrased as shown above"

but it is not preceded by a vote. Was it agreed orally? It's not a big
deal as the resolution has minor importance but it's better if we use
the formal procedure for all the resolutions (that is, votes written
with +1 recorded in the minutes).

Besides this, for what it's worth, I retrospectively support all
resolutions that have been done this Summer.

Best,
--
Antoine Zimmermann
ISCOD - Institut Henri Fayol