Re: ISSUE-15: Past, present and future

From: Frans Knibbe <frans.knibbe@geodan.nl>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 14:54:06 +0200
To: "Little, Chris" <chris.little@metoffice.gov.uk>
Cc: SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Thanks for explaining Chris.

It seems to me that current practices accomodate knowing about relative
past, present and future if some amount of processing is allowed, like in a
SPARQL query. But this is more about making static assertions? So perhaps
this calls for properties like 'isAboutPastEvent', 'isAboutPresentEvent'
and 'isAboutFutureEvent'?

Do you there is a reason to create an additional requirement or to change
an existing requirement? If so, could you venture a proposal?

Regards,
Frans