Re: Some thoughts on http://www.w3.org/TR/sdw-bp/

Hi Peter,

You make a very good point about precision, but the examples are actually
what you are returned... I'm not sure we want to get into questions of
precision for the intended audience who are generally looking to express a
location globally within a few metres...

Of course this leads us nicely into the discussion of samePlace as....

Ed

*Ed Parsons *FRGS
Geospatial Technologist, Google

+44 7825 382263 @edparsons