Re: Geographic metadata in Spatial Data on the Web Best Practices

Hello Neil,

I am working my way through the  public comments made to the Spatial Data
on the Web working group prior to the release of final draft of the Best
Practice Document, current version here https://www.w3.org/TR/sdw-bp/

Hopefully you will notice a section that deals specifically with approaches
to making metadata about spatial data including ISO 19115 compliant
metadata more accessible - there is more work to do in this section before
the final draft, but you very valid point about the value of existing
metadata records has been taken onboard.

https://www.w3.org/TR/sdw-bp/#bp-metadata

Would you allow me to therefore  mark this comment as closed ?

Many thanks for your contribution.

Ed
Co-Chair W3C/OGC Spatial Data on the Web Working Group

*Ed Parsons *FRGS
Geospatial Technologist, Google

+44 7825 382263 @edparsons
www.edparsons.com